Thursday, February 24, 2011

Message from Aunt Mary Kay and Uncle David

Dear Cody,

Uncle David and I are praying for you...You can do it! Jesus is with you...we believe it...call on Him and He will show you great and mighty things. We love you Cody and are so proud of you! We wish we could come and watch you kick some stinky bottoms.

Psalms 27:14/31:24 and I Corinthians 10:31, I keep on hearing these verses for you Cody.

We love you and good night!
Uncle David and Aunt Mikey

"Wait on the Lord, be of good courage, and He shalol strengthen your heart; wait, I say on the Lord."
~ Psalm 27:14 ~

"Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, ALL who hope in the Lord."
~ Psalm 31:24 ~

"Therefore, whatever you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
~ I Corinthians 10:31 ~

0 comments: